The new RETSCH 202520001 Knife Mill GRINDOMIX GM 300 is the ideal instrument for the grinding and homogenization of foodstuffs. It allows to process sample volumes up to 4.5 liters quickly and reproducibly.
With four sharp, robust blades and a powerful motor which can reach temporary peaks of 3 kW, it is ideal for homogenizing substances with a high water, oil or fat content as well as for grinding dry, soft and medium-hard products. The GRINDOMIX GM 300 meets and exceeds all special laboratory and analytical requirements and is a professional device superior to any commercial household mixer.
Four sharp, robust blades rotate in the center of the grinding container. Depending on the rotational direction, size reduction is effected with the blunt side (preliminary size reduction) or the sharp side (fine grinding). The knifes are protected with a counterblade from damages by hard sample materials.
The knife is indirectly driven by a powerful motor of 1,1 kW which can reach temporary peaks of 3 kW. A pre-selectable speed which is maintained electronically ensures reproducible grinding results.
candy, cereal bars, cereals, cheese, coated tablets, cocoa nibs, deep-frozen products, dietary supplements, dried and fresh fruit, feed pellets, fish, ham, lettuce, meat, nuts, oil seeds, pharmaceutical materials, plant materials, sausages, soap, spices, vegetables, ...
- efficient size reduction of up to 4,500 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 1.1 kW motor (peak power input >3 kW)
- pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode
- all parts which come into contact with the sample material are autoclavable
- perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 500 to 4000 min-1 with an increment of 100 min-1
- optional gravitation lid for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume
- 10 SOPs can be stored
- grinding jar in plastic and stainless steel available
Accessories sold separately.