The RETSCH 200520026 Jaw Crusher BB 100 is used for the rapid, effective crushing and pre-crushing of medium-hard, hard, brittle and tough materials.
Its variety of materials offered including heavy-metal free steel, its efficiency and safety makes this Jaw Crusher ideal for sample preparation in laboratories and industrial plants.
Includes Stainless Steel Breaking Jaws and Stainless Steel Wearing Plates.
The BB 100 is a robust and powerful forced-feed Jaw Crusher. The feed material passes through the no-rebound hopper and enters the crushing chamber. Size reduction takes place in the wedge shaped area between the fixed crushing arm and one moved by an eccentric drive shaft. The elliptical motion crushes the sample which then falls under gravity.
As soon as the sample is smaller than the discharge gap width, it falls into a removable collector within the Jaw Crusher. The continuous gap width setting with scale ensures optimum size reduction in accordance with the set gap width.
alloys, basalt, cement clinker, ceramics, chamotte, coal, coke, construction materials, feldspar, glass, granite, minerals, ores, oxide ceramics, quartz, rocks, silicon, slag, ...
- excellent crushing performance
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- wear compensation with zero-point adjustment
- continuous gap width setting
- overload protection
- no-rebound feed hopper with quick-release clamp
- brake motor with safety switch
- easy-to-clean crushing chamber
- continuous grinding
- connector for dust extraction