51690305 WLI with 50m of cable, 150mm reel, stand | DGSI Slope Indicator Instrumentation & Water Level Indicators
Durham Geo’s Water Level Indicators are used to measure water levels in standpipes and wells.
- Indicator consists of a probe, a cable, and a cable reel.
- Available with Metric and English (Imperial) measurements.
Water Level Indicators consist of a probe, a cable with laser-marked graduations, and a cable reel. The hub of the cable reel contains batteries, electronics, a bright LED lamp, and a beeper.
The operator lowers the probe into the standpipe or well. When the probe contacts the surface of the water, the LED illuminates and the beeper sounds. The operator then reads the depth-to-water measurement from graduations on the cable.
- Sensitivity control provides consistent results in different well and water conditions.
- LED and Beeper provide a positive indication of contact with water.
- Test Button checks the batteries, beeper, and LED.
- Battery Cover provides easy access to two AA batteries. Low power circuits provide excellent battery life.
- Convenient Cable is easy to handle and winds up neatly on the reel. Steel conductors provide strength and excellent dimensional stability.
- Laser-Marked Graduations are as durable as the cable itself. English unit cables have 0.01 foot graduations. Metric-unit cables have 2 mm marks.
- Sturdy Reel is built for years of daily use. It features bronze bearings and aluminum plate sides.
- Small Diameter Probe (9.5 mm – 3/8″) easily fits into most standpipes and wells. Weight can be attached to the probe tip.
About Laser-Marked Graduations
The laser marking machine directs a laser beam at the cable jacket as the water level indicator cable is drawn through the machine. The jacket changes color where the beam strikes, and the resulting marks and characters become a permanent part of the cable jacket.
Water Level Indicators Specifications
- Probe - Stainless steel body and tip, polyethylene insulator. 10 x 170 mm (3/8" x 6.6")
- Cable - 3.2 mm ( 1/8" ) diameter polyurethane jacket with two copper-clad, steel conductors inside. Graduations are marked with laser and cannot be rubbed off. Clean cable with laboratory grade detergent, such as Alconox® or Liquinox®
- Reel Construction - Heavy-gauge aluminum plate sides, PVC spool, rotating knob. Larger reels are equipped with a stand made of strong steel tubing, a probe holder, and a reel brake
- Sensitivity Control - provides consistent results in different well and water conditions and helps eliminates false triggering
- LED and beeper - provide a positive indication of contact with water
- Test button - is used to check the batteries, beeper, and LED
- Battery cover - provides easy access to two AA batteries. Low-power circuits provide excellent battery life