Vers-A-Shim for Small Masonry, 1in x 2in, 1/4in Thickness (1000/Ct)
- Assures accurate placement and leveling of block, brick, precast panels and tilt-up walls including structural and architectural components.
- Less expensive and more versatile than steel.
- Will not rust, rot, stain or leach concrete.
- Available in convenient thicknesses, lengths and widths which permit precise leveling and alignment.
- 1/4" and thicker shims are black; 1/8" thick shim are red; 1/16" thick shims are blue
- Made in the USA.
The important physical properties of Versa-A-Shims:
- Compressive strength of 10,000 psi.
- Econ-O-Shims are molded from an engineered plastic which combines excellent compressive strength, and good load bearing surface contact.
View the full line of Construction Shims, Horseshoe Shims, Aluminum Shims, and Leveling Shims