The Hercules 1.5" Rebar Chair is designed for maximum concrete flow in and around the chair!
The Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair is a patented polypropylene supports that are best used with any project requiring a four inch to five-inch concrete slab, especially for sidewalks, floors, and driveways. The unique fastening of the Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair ensures perfect positioning of rebar, to all codes, while placing concrete. Designed especially for the #4 rebar, the Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair has a one-and-a-half-inch clearance from the bar to the ground. Just snap the rebar in place!
No tying of wire is necessary. This is a considerable cost saver since it removes many labor hours from the concrete project. The Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair allows for a strong concrete flow around the rebar chair, making the Hercules 1-1/2 in. Rebar Chair the perfect solution to get your job done efficiently!
- Polypropylene chair has 3-1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in. base, a strong support that will not collapse during pour
- Designed for use with #4 rebar (1/2 in.), chair measures 2-3/8 in. from ground to top of highest bar
- Meets requirements to qualify as CRSI class 1 bar support
- When snapped into chair, rebar is properly positioned with 1-1/2 in. clearance
- Wire tying is eliminated, cutting rebar placement time by 1/3, leading to increased profits
- So strong, workers can walk on grid during pour
- Maximum concrete flow reduces job time
- Bottom rounded edges and flexible corners minimize puncturing of under slab vapor barrier mat
50 per box
84 on a pallet
How to Install Chair Rebar in Different Types of Precast Concrete Applications
Installing chair rebar in precast concrete applications is a crucial step to ensure the strength and durability of the structure. This task requires knowledge and expertise, as there are many different types of precast concrete applications with varying requirements for chair rebar installation. In this article, we will discuss the steps involved in installing chair rebar in different types of precast concrete applications so that your project is completed safely and efficiently..
The precast Rebar Chair is perfect for your construction project and be sure to browse all of our concrete accessories as well as our concrete test equipment to ensure your concrete pour is built to last.