Steinlite Lab Mills
The Stein Mill is a powerful, high speed grinder extractor for lab use.
The mill features a direct top drive 1/2HP motor with a speed of approximately 15,000 RPM, no load.
The cutter blade is machined cast aluminum.
The cutter blade and shaft are easily accessible and may be washed and dried quickly without removal from the mill.
The blade may be removed when dulled.
Also includes an digital timer with auto cut-off safety feature.
- Usable Cup Capacity - grinding solids: 20cc to 500cc.
- Blending solids and liquids: 40cc to 400dd.
- Cup Size: 3-1/2" x 3-5/8".
- Height: 19"
- Shipping weight: 52 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 17" L x 17" W x 24" H (wooden crate).
- M2/B: Laboratory Mill 110V 60Hz 1/2Hp
- M2/C: Laboratory Mill 220V 50Hz
- 196: M2 Mill Replacement Cup
- 197S: Laboratory Mill Replacement Blade 1/2in Carbide Surface
- 197S-1: Laboratory Mill Replacement Blade 1in Carbide Surface