Grout Flow Cone Complete Set with 1/2in Orifice, Polyethylene
This unbreakable polyethylene cone with stainless steel orifice is economically priced, simple to use and cleans easily. The Flow Cone Set is for field measurements of flowability of fluid hydraulic grouts used in preplaced aggregate concrete. The flow cone method is for use with grouts having 35 seconds or less efflux time.
- Flow Cone - ½” stainless steel discharge orifice with cap.
- Large steel ring with stand.
- Point gauge level indicator.
Meets Test Method:
ASTM C 939
- Flow Cone Stand for proper positioning of flow cones
- Grout Flow Cone for testing flowable grouts; requires HMA-146 or HMA-147 Orifice, purchased separately
- Flow Cone w/ 0.75in Orifice used for less flowable grouts
- 2qt Stainless Steel Beaker is sized to receive grout from a single test
- 6qt Stainless Steel Beaker collects grout from up to three tests
- Large Display Stopwatch for determining flowability time
Browse Certified MTP for all of your cement test equipment needs like cube molds for concrete, cement, mortar, and grout as well as Grout Testing supplies