The RW3-3035P Refrigerated & Heating Bath Circulator (30L) has rapid heating and cooling throughout the entire temperature range. Specially designed to be used with Refractometers and Viscometers, this model features accurate and stable temperature control capability even at very low temperatures (as low as -35C) by adopting a powerful pump for both external and internal circulation.
Newly developed bath circulator with the Intelligent Program Controller brings the best intuitive control performance to your laboratory.
Intelligent Program Control
- 10 programs available for temperature ramp up and dwell control.
- 10 steps per a program and 99 hours 59 minutes per a step.
- Stored programs are easily linkable.
- Programs can be repeated up to 99 cycles.
- Pre-heating and heating time are settable before program starts.
- Temperature range: RW3-35P models from -35 to 150 C
- Microprocessor PID control
- Three point temperature calibration / Automatic tuning / Automatic run
- Suitable for both internal and external bath environments due to reduced turbulence by using five-speed adjustable pump and built-in cooling coil. (1 to 3 steps of the pump for internal circulation and 4 to 5 steps for external circulation)
- Intuitive touch screen LCD controller with easy icons and logical menus.
- Dual wait on/off timer modes. (1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.)
- Digital input and output control function for interlocking external devices
- Corrosion-resistant, leak-proof, round-cornered, and easy-to-clean stainless steel bath with front access drain valve
- Detachable condenser air-filter for easy maintenance of refrigerating efficiency
- Usage of CFC-free refrigerant (R-507, R-404A) and a double service valve for leakage prevention
- Quick-release front grill for easy cleaning of the condenser
- RS-232 interface for external control and data collection. (RS-232 to USB serial converter is provided.)
- Built-in casters and side handles for easy transport and installation.
- Isolated design of agitator, heater, and sensor by a baffle plate to minimize the turbulence in the bath fluid and also to protect users and samples against direct contact
- Temperature warning Indicator simply shows inner reservoir’s temperature by three different colors.
- Complete safety protection system with warning alarms (Low fluid level and dry-running, over-temperature, over-current)
- Keypad lock function prevents accidental changes during operation
- Splash-proof keypad
- Bath Volume (L / cu ft): 30 / 1.1
- Working Temperature Range (C / F): -35 to 150 / -31 to 302
- Temperature Stability (±C / F): 0.05 / 0.09
- Cooling Capacity
- at -20C (-4F), W: 440
- at 0C (+32F), W: 700
- at +20C (68F), W: 880
- Refrigerator: 1 LBP, R-404A
- Max. Pressure, Max. Flow Rate: 5.9 PSI (406.8 millibar), 7.4 gallons / minute (28 liters / minute)
- Bath Opening / Depth (W×L, D) (mm / inch): 300×264, 230 / 11.8×10.4, 9.0
- Overall (W×L×H) (mm / inch): 440×620×895 / 17.3×24.4×35.2
- Net Weight (kg / lbs): 67 / 147.7
- Electrical Requirements: 230V, 60Hz, 14.5A