Digital Residual Pressure Manometer, NIST Certified
Digital Residual Pressure Manometer is widely used for the asphalt Rice Test and is a safe, accurate, and environmentally-friendly alternative for measuring vacuum levels for all lab applications. These models meet the requirements of ASTM D2041 and AASHTO T 209 to measure specific gravity and density of asphalt mixtures, often called the Rice Test.
The gauge is mercury-free and uses an absolute pressure transducer to give an instant digital display of applied vacuum from 0 to 1,000mm Hg with 0.1mm resolution. Digital readings are provided on an easy-to-read backlit display. Accuracy is ±0.5% of full scale. A 0.25in hose barb connection with a needle valve is supplied for vacuum tubing. Powered by a 9V battery or AC adapter, both included.
Comes with a certification that has undergone multi-point calibration at 25, 30, and 35mm Hg on NIST traceable equipment, and is supplied with a NIST Calibration Certificate to meet AASHTO T209 requirements.
- The optimal method for fast, accurate vacuum pressure measurements
- Easy to read digital display
- A mercury-free alternative for safe asphalt Rice testing
- NIST Traceable multi-point certification available
- Digital Residual Pressure Manometer, 115V/60Hz with NIST Certification
- Hose barb connection with needle valve
- AC adapter
- 9V battery
Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
Power Requirements: 9V Battery or AC adapter
Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 6.5 x 1.18in (78.7 x 165.1 x 30mm) WxDxH
Meets Test Methods
ASTM D 2041
- 4,000g Pycnometer for asphalt specific gravity measurements of bituminous mixtures and meets ASTM D2041/AASHTO T 209 standards
- 6,000g Pycnometer is suited for mixes with aggregates up to 2in (51mm); meets ASTM D2041/AASHTO T 209 standards
- Adapter Set for 6,000g Vacuum Pycnometer required for use with SG-15 Pycnometer when using the Rice Shaker
- Filter Flasks are heavy-walled and often used as Pycnometers for weighing in the air only. ASTM and AASHTO-compliant
- Le Chatelier Flask for specific gravity determinations of hydraulic cement and other fine materials
- Jar and Top for Specific Gravity & Absorption of Fine Aggregate (Mason Jar Pycnometer) used in calculating volume occupied by fine aggregates in various mixtures
- Volumetric Flask is optimal for specific gravity testing of soils and aggregates
- Flask Adapter Set required when running tests using the Flasks and Mason Jar Pycnometer (SG-2) listed
- Digital Residual Pressure Manometer measures applied vacuum during testing, NIST Certified models available
- AutoRice Digital Manometer and Controller System allows precise control of vacuum pressure
- Alternate Clamping System is an alternative to the EZ-Clamp System
- EZ-Clamp Upgrade Kit retrofits older Gilson Rice Shakers to the EZ-Clamp system
- Clear Vinyl Tubing for use with pycnometers, available in 1/4 or 3/8in
- Hose Clamp adjustable to regulate flow through vinyl tubing
- Step-Up/Step-Down Transformer order the 500W capacity to run Rice Shaker on 230V/60Hz
Certified MTP has an elite selection of Asphalt Rice Test Equipment, showcasing industry-leading brands including Vibro-Deairator For Rice Test, Autorice Automatic Rice Testing Control System, and Small Oilless Vacuum Pump.