Maximum capacity [Max]: 6kg
Readability [d]: 0.1g
Precision balances enable fast and accurate determination of mass in laboratory and industry. The devices are equipped with RS232 connector and an internal battery which allows their operation in places where there is no access to the mains (230V). The balance features a stainless steel weighing pan, and a backlit LCD guaranteeing clear weighing result presentation. Optionally, they can be equipped with additional RS232 connector.
WLC series balance is available in dual range (non-verified) version on surcharge.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 6 kg
- Minimum load: 5 g
- Readability [d]: 0.1 g
- Tare range: -6 kg
- Repeatability: 0.1 g
- Linearity: ±0.2 g
- Stabilization time: 3 s
- Display: LCD (backlit)
- Protection class: IP 43
- Communication interface: RS232, Wi-Fi®® (option)
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz and battery
- Operation time on batteries: 10 h (average time)
- Operating temperature: +15 ÷ +30 °C
- Atmospheric humidity: 10% ÷ 85% RH no condensation
- Weighing pan dimensions: 300×300 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 570×390×170 mm
- Net weight: 5.2 kg
- Gross weight: 6 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.
- Manual (PDF)
- Data Sheet (PDF)