30-KTCD-NL Watermark Digital Meter | Watermark Soil Moisture Sensors by Irrometer
- Solid state, digital hand-held, alternating current resistance bridge meter for reading standard WATERMARK Sensors.
- Adjustable for soil temperature variations.
- Touch pad operating panel with LCD display.
- Digital readout with self-test function.
- Quick release cable assembly is field changeable.
- Includes durable case, 9 volt battery and field replaceable cable assembly.
- Only one meter is necessary to read multiple WATERMARK Sensors
The WATERMARK Meter is a hand held device designed for reading WATERMARK sensors in the field. The digital readout displays the sensors’ soil moisture status in centibars (cb) or kilopascals (kPa) of soil water tension. This value represents the energy a plant’s root system uses to draw water from the soil. Whereas higher tension values indicate dryer soil, lower tension values indicate wetter soil. The meter’s replaceable cable assembly has spring loaded clips for attaching to sensor leads. Users only need one meter to read any number of WATERMARK sensors. The meter comes in its own nylon case, padded and zippered for safe keeping when not in use.