Half-Cell Probe Kit, Copper Sulphate
Half-Cell Probe Kits for RL-102A Elcometer Cover Meter SH measure rebar corrosion potential using copper/copper sulphate or silver/silver chloride conductive solutions. Probes are interchangeable with Search Heads. Each Cell Kit comes as a sealed unit with no mixing of chemicals required on-site. Each kit also includes a 5.5ft (1.7m) rebar connecting cable with clip and an 80ft (25m) extension cable on a spool. The Half-Cell kits are guaranteed for five years.
Half-Cell Probe Kit is configured with Copper/Copper Sulphate conductive solution.
- Available in copper sulphate or silver chloride configurations
- Chemicals require no mixing
- Five-year shelf life guarantee
- Copper Sulphate Half-Cell Probe Kit, or
Silver Chloride Half-Cell Probe Kit
- 5.5ft (1.7m) Rebar Connecting Cable with Clip
- 80ft (25m) Extension Cable
The Elcometer Copper Sulphate Half-Cell Probe measures rebar corrosion potential. This Probe is interchangeable with the Search Heads and is a sealed unit, so there is no need for mixing chemicals on-site. The Copper Sulfate Half-Cell Probe kit includes a 5.5ft (1.7m) rebar connecting cable with clip and an 80ft (25m) extension cable on a spool. The Half-Cell kits are guaranteed for five years. You can find all of the concrete testing equipment you need at Certified MTP and pick up the right rebar locator for your Copper Sulphate Half-Cell Probe.
- Search Heads allow single-hand operation using an integrated keypad and available in Standard, Narrow, or Deep search capabilities; selection of one is required for use
- Half-Cell Probe Kits measure the potential for rebar corrosion and can interchange with Search Heads
- Spare Battery Pack for uninterrupted operation
- Extension Arm Kit extends reach for scanning bridge decks or floor areas
- Calibration Test Block to confirm accuracy and precision operation of Cover Meters