Gardner Liquid Color Standard (No. 11)
Gardner Liquid Color Standards are color reference standards in the ASTM C40 and AASHTO T 21 test methods for the determination of organic impurities in fine aggregates. The standards are an alternate option for the Organic Impurities Test Set. Individual reference standards are available in five Gardner colors noted in the test method. The liquid is securely sealed in 0.47x4.6in (11.9x116mm) Dia.xH glass tubes marked with the Gardner number and packaged in a protective case. The shelf life of each color standard is five years.
- Liquid Gardner Color Scale reference standards for accurate visual comparison of test samples
- Standards available as required for organic impurities test of fine aggregates
- Five-year shelf life in sealed glass tubes
Product Dimensions 0.47 x 4.6in (11.9 x 116mm) Dia. x H
Organic Impurities Test Accessories:
Sodium Hydroxide Pellets come in a 1lb container available in standard or reagent grade for testing to ASTM and AASHTO standards
Organic Impurities Test Bottle with Lid is colorless glass with graduations in oz and mL and a volume capacity of 8oz (236.6mL)
- Organic Impurities Color Reference Disk comes with five permanent, fade-free solid-glass reference colors of 5, 8, 11, 14, and 16 on the Gardner color scale mounted in a protective plastic frame
- Gardner Liquid Color Standards are available in Gardner Nos. 5, 8, 11, 14, and 16 for an alternate way to reference colors and also meet ASTM/AASHTO requirements
Meets Test Methods:
ASTM C 40/40M
Related Blog to Organic Impurities Test:
Test Cement With Superior Products
What is the Fineness Modulus of Aggregates?
Ensure Accurate Readings When Testing Aggregate Samples
Why Are Aggregate Materials in High Demand?
The Benefits Of Testing Aggregate From The Materials Testing Experts