GAC Mini and GAC Mini Plus Portable Grain Moisture Testers
Using US federal grain standards, the technology in the Mini GAC and Mini GAC Plus is based on the GAC2100B moisture tester calibrations.
Whether you're harvesting, storing, or trading grain, nothing is more important to its value than its moisture content and test weight.
- Menu-driven operating system
- Internal scale (no pre-weighing)
- USB compatibility for calibration upgrades
- Test weight readout in the MINI GAC PLUS
- Over 450 available calibrations
- Automatic Temperature compensation
The Mini GAC measures moisture by capacitance, conductance, internal scale and temperature. The moisture range is 5-45%, depending upon the grain type, and has a grain temperature range of 32 - 122ºF (0-50ºC). The Mini is a whole grain moisture tester and sample size is approximately 1 pint. It has an LCD adjustable contrast display. It can hold twenty (20) grain calibrations, but the user can choose from over 450 calibrations that will available on the Dickey-John web site. Complete with 9V battery, carrying case (Plus model only), funnel assembly, belt clips, instructions and 1 year warranty.
The mini GAC® technology is based on the commercial and laboratory moisture tester Series GAC2100. This whole grain moisture tester includes an internal scale to eliminate pre-weighing and it has no screw caps to deal with. The moisture range is 5–45%, depending upon the grain type, a grain temperature range of 32–122°F (0–50°C). The sample size is approximately 1 pint and can hold 20 twenty-grain calibrations: Corn, Corn-High Moisture, Barley 6-Row, Barley 2-Row, Durum, Hard Red Winter Wheat, Hard Red Spring Wheat, Millet, Oats, Rapeseed, Rye, Safflower, Soft Red Winter Wheat, Sorghum, Soybeans, Sunflower Oil and four (4) empty calibrations, but the user can choose from over 450 calibrations.
The tester can display in a choice of 16 languages including: English (US, UK, and AU), Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Turkish, and other European languages (specify when ordering).
Available in two models, the Model GACMINI-P displays moisture percentage, temperature and approximate test weight readings. Each unit includes a 9V battery, carrying case, funnel assembly, belt clips, and instruction manual.
The Model GACMINI-L displays moisture and temperature readings.
The USB cable allows for the user to directly download alternate calibrations from the manufacturer website.
Each unit includes a 9V battery and funnel assembly.
- Net wt: 2 lbs, 7 oz
- Ship wt (with case): 8 lbs, Ship wt (without case): 7 lbs
- Actual dims: 8.3" (L) x 4.8" (W) x 11.9" (H)
- Ship dims: 8" (L) x 12" (W) x 16" (H).
- GACMINI-L: Handheld Grain Moisture Analyzer Without Case
- GACMINI-P: Handheld Grain Moisture Analyzer Plus Model With Test Weight, Includes Case
- GACMINI-FUNNEL: Extra Funnel Assembly For GACMINI And GACMINI-P
- GACMINI-CASE: GACMINI Case Only