Brookfield XDV2TRVTBG0U00 DV2T Gel Timer, RV Torque Range, Threaded Coupling w/ Ball Bearing
The most popular Brookfield viscometer now measures gel time using unique magnetic coupling that attaches the glass rod to instrument. When gel time is reached, display shows both gel time and equivalent viscosity value. Glass rod is quickly and easily detached from instrument. Integrated temperature probe provides peak exotherm data if needed.
Gel Timer DV2T comes with magnetic coupling and glass rod, lab stand with adjustable stop for quickly positioning glass rod at proper immersion depth in test sample, and temperature probe. Test method can be run either manually or using program stored in instrument memory. Accuracy and reliability of Gel Timer DV2T make this instrument the preferred choice in QC for measuring gel coats, resins, and potting compounds. Viscosity data generated during the test may also prove helpful for complete characterization of material flow behavior.
Packs of 10 glass rods are available; use part number GT-1010. Spare magnetic couplings can be retrofit to existing viscometers; use part number GT-2000.
Features and Benefits
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Live display of real time data; gel time, temperature in °C or °F
- Easy to use:
- Glass rod fits snugly into the compression-fit coupling
- Special stop on lab stand controls immersion depth of glass rod
- Test runs automatically using time-to-torque feature
- Quick disconnect for rod at conclusion of test
- Magnetic Coupling and Glass Rod
- Lab Stand with Stop
- Temperature Probe