T&T Tools Hammer Probe with 1/2in Rod and 1/2in Tip
The integrated slide hammer makes driving this probe into the hardest ground easy. More effective than striking a probe with a maul.
The sliding head has been specifically designed to minimize the number of pinch points, reducing the risk of injuries.
Comfortable 16" handles are made from 1" diameter steel tubing allowing ample room for the hands. The dual handles (spread 7 1/2" apart) provide greater control and improved ergonomics.
All internal pieces of the head assembly are manufactured from high strength impact resistant tool steel. This steel is designed for minimal distortion, ensuring a long lasting probe.
The tips are heat treated alloy steel and create a small clearance hole for the 1/2" shafts.
The Hammer is powder coated a bright blue for high visibility and a long lasting finish.
- 18" stroke
- 25" overall length
- 13 lbs. total weight
- 16" long handles on each side for easy lifting, control, and safety
- High strength impact resistant tool steel for a long life
- Specially designed head minimizes pinch points
- 1/2" high quality steel alloy resists bending and bowing
- Head and shaft are threaded to ensure a secure connection and ease of replacement
- Special alloy steel
- Heat treated for longer life
- Tapered edges make penetration and withdrawal easier
- Provides clearance for the 1/2" steel shaft
- Threaded for easy replacement