All Purpose Laboratory Ovens
These low cost, fully equipped All Purpose Laboratory Ovens are great for sample drying, conditioning, sterilizing, dehydrating and moisture testing.
A gravity convection oven, the standard features include: welded steel construction, two nickel plated wire shelves adjustable at ½" increments, full-length continuous hinge, 1" industrial rockwool insulation, thermostatically controlled, over-temperature protection, damper controlled induced air circulation, baked enamel exterior finish, corrosion resistant interior.
A bimetal control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Thermal cut-off limits maximum oven temperature. Maximum temperature 200°C (392°F). Red pilot light indicates heater operation. Top mounted dial thermometer.
Operates on 120V or 240V, 50/60Hz.
Not for use with flammable solvents or vapors.
- LO201C small oven: inside dimensions 12"W x 10"H x 10"D (0.7 Cu Ft), 2 shelves, 800W | Outside dimensions 14"W x 12"H x 19"D, Ship wt: 41 lbs.
- LW201C large oven: inside dimensions 18"W x 12"D x 16"H (2 Cu Ft), 2 shelves, 1600W | Outside dimensions 20"W x 14"D x 25"H, Ship wt: 72 lbs.
Models & Parts
LW201C: Large All Purpose Lab Oven 120V 50/60Hz 1600W
- LW201C/A: Large All Purpose Lab Oven 240V 50/60Hz 1600W
- LO201C: Small All Purpose Lab Oven 120V 50/60Hz 800W
- LO201C/A: Small All Purpose Lab Oven 240V 50/60Hz 800W
- LO201CS: LO-201C Lab Oven Additional Shelf
- LW201CS: LW-201C Lab Oven Additional Shelf
- L120: LO/LW Series Lab Ovens 120V Heating Element
- L240: LO/LW Series Lab Ovens 230V Heating Element
- THRMSTT: LW/LO Series Lab Ovens Thermostat
- L201CT: LW/LO Series Lab Ovens Replacement Dial Thermometer 10°-290°C/50°-550°F