Completely re-imagined from the ground up, the OHAUS Explorer® rises to a whole new level. Explorer delivers accurate results within seconds, improving operator efficiency, productivity and throughput, with a stabilization time up to 50% faster. Featuring SmarText™ 2.0, OHAUS’ easy-to-use graphical software offering 14 applications, QWERTY and numeric keypads, and below-minimum weight indication. Explorer’s draftshield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber and features antistatic coated glass. Explorer features four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of print, calibration, tare, and other selectable functions. AutoCal™ ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily. Explorer is the industry’s most easy-to-use balance, featuring leveling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use. Explorer’s modular design features a color touch display that can be separated from the weighing base.
The illuminated draftshield provides easy entry to the weighing chmaber through the versatile top and side doors - the side doors are automatically controlled by the touchless sensors on /AD models.
• Ultra-Fast Stabilization Time
• Four Touchless Sensors
• Touch Color VGA Display with Icons
• Display can be separated from weighing base
• Illuminated Up-Front Level Indicator
• Fully Automatic Internal Calibration
• SQC - Monitor and/or control processes to eliminate under and over filling.
• Library Function to store and recall customized applications
• Alternate RS232 command feature adapts the balance to acquisition software
• Data Transfer Function Outputs Data Directly to Microsoft Excel
• Standard USB & RS232 Ports
• Power Auto-Off
• Menu Lock Switch
• QuadraStance design w four adj. thumbwheels for superior stability
• 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty