Don’t be tied to a power system! These gasoline powered core drill machines are perfect for road and bridge construction, material testing, “pot-holing” and utility installation.
Get the job done faster and reduce job costs
- Quick set up and tear down
- Drill faster with gasoline motor (17.5 hp).
- Minimize lane closure/traffic control requirement.
- Increased bit life with very stable drilling platform.
- Gain independence in the field
- Stand-alone gasoline system with optional electric start requires no additional power supplies
- Obtain years of use and dependable performance with stable drilling platform
- Heavy-duty, dual-precision ground columns and tenz-alloy precision machined carriage assembly.
- Smooth-precision ball feed screw system.
- Capable of handling large and small hole drilling.
K-424 Flexible Gasoline Powered Core Drill Machines
- Carried and/or mounted on a trailer, pickup or van.
- Accurate hole drilling positioning and easy alignment of drill platform with 4″ Delrin wheels.
- 8″, 16″ and 24″ diameter core bit capacity.
- Variable Rpm: 300 to 1100 bit Rpm
- Water swivel
- Weight 285 lbs.
- K-424-G17E:17.5 hp gasoline motor, electric start w/ battery & charger, 24″ diameter bit capacity, 24″ carriage travel.