Air Jet Test Sieves
The Air Jet Sieve, for use with Air-Jet sieving systems, has a stainless steel 7-7/8" dia. (200mm) frame with rubber seal and stainless steel cloth mesh. The overall height is 1-3/4" (44.5mm), and the depth to cloth is 1-1/8" (28.6mm).
Each Air Jet Sieve is supplied with serial number and matching "Test Sieve Certificate" for traceability.
200mm diameter Air Jet Test Sieve has stainless steel woven-wire cloth with No. 45 (355µm) opening size and stainless steel frame, and is fitted with special sealing gasket.
- Specially designed for Micron Air Jet Sieves
- Compliant with ASTM E11 requirements
- Verification Services provide NIST traceable documentation of opening sizes
- Sieve Frame Diameter: 200mm
- Material: All Stainless Steel
- ASTM E11 Opening Size: No.45 (355µm)
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 1.0lb (0.45kg)