Maximum capacity [Max]: 50g
Readability [d]: 1mg
Moisture analyzer is a laboratory measuring instrument intended to determine relative humidity for small samples of different materials. MA.R series redefines moisture analyzers standards. This series has been equipped with brand new readable LCD display providing an extra text line for information such as supplementary messages and data, e.g. product name or tare value. The moisture analyzer, using respective pictograms, signalizes currently activated mode, computer connection and functions, both balance and service ones.
The MA.R series is enriched with various interfaces: RS232, USB type A, USB type B and Wi-Fi®®. The moisture analyzer is housed in a plastic casing.
Information system of R series moisture analyzers is based on 6 databases, allowing many operators to operate product database comprising many samples. Collected measurements may be subjected to subsequent analysis.
Collected data is registered in 6 databases:
- Users (up to 10 users)
- Products (up to 1000 products)
- Weighings (up to 1000 weighings)
- Tares (up to 100 tares)
- Programs (up to 100 drying programs)
- Drying process reports (up to 1000 reports)
Exchange of information within the system is performed by means of USB port on bi-directional basis. It is possible to import and export databases using memory sticks.
Direct access to information
It is possible to access functions and databases directly, using keyboard soft keys.
Database – access to databases
Function – access to basic functions
F1 and F2 – programmable function keys and menu navigation keys
Reports – access to database of drying process reports
Profile – access to parameters settings
Sample – access to products database
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 50 g
- Readability [d]: 1 mg
- Tare range: -50 g
- Adjustment: external
- Display: LCD (backlit)
- Communication interface: RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +40 °C
- Maximum sample weight: 50 g
- Heating module: IR emitter
- Heating module power: 450 W
- Moisture content repeatability: +/-0.05% (sample ~ 2g), +/-0.01% (sample ~ 10g)
- Moisture content readability: 0.001%
- Drying temperature range: max 160 °C
- Drying method: 4 drying profiles (standard, fast, step, mild)
- Finish mode: 4 modes (automatic, manual, time-defined, user-defined)
- Maximum sample height: 20 mm
- Weighing pan dimensions: ø90, h= 8 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 470×380×336 mm
- Net weight: 4.8 kg
- Gross weight: 6.3 kg
- Additional functions: sample traceability
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
- Manual (PDF)
- Data Sheet (PDF)