Box Voids can be used to create a void area under load bearing beams or slabs allowing space for soil expansion.
- One piece unit no stapling, taping or banding. Unit is self locking.
- Ends are closed no need for end closures. No leakage of concrete.
- High vertical strength 1200 pounds per Sq. Ft.
- Lateral stability no side bracing required.
- Easy assembly.
- Requires only one man to assemble.
Box voids can be quickly and easily assembled on site with no special tools. They are available in the following sizes: 12" wide by depths of 4" and 6" by 4'-0 lengths. They are made from double faced corrugated fiberboard, wax coated and laminated.