Magnesium Hand Float
HMA-305 Magnesium Hand Float extruded magnesium blade is corrosion-resistant and has a painted finish for increased durability. Beveled edges and smooth rounded corners allow precise maneuverability. Textured soft-grip handle increases grip and reduces hand fatigue.
Concrete Hand Floats are lightweight and are used to provide a precise, smooth finish to ensure even sample loading during compressive strength testing. Made in the USA.
- Magnesium Concrete Hand Float
- Thickness: HM-305: 0.625in (15.88mm)
- Handle Length: 9.75in (248mm)
- Blade Length: 12in (305mm)
- Dimensions: 12x3.25in (305x82.55mm) LxW
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 1.0lb (0.45kg)