Seedburo South Dakota Seed Blower Tubes & Cups
The 757 South Dakota Seed Blower utilizes airflow, which is generated by a blower motor and as that air passes through a column (1-1/2", 3" or 4") the air lifts light fluffy material or empty seed hulls into the top beveled area of the column, while larger heavier good seed stays at the bottom. The motor is 1/3HP, 110V/60HZ OR 220V/60Hz and operates at 3,450 RPM. The 757/A 220V/50HZ unit is 1/2HP and 2,850 RPM.
Separations are accurately controlled by a calibrated valve cap in the top of the column (Sold without columns).
We offer three column sizes: 1½" I.D. x 23¼" H, 3" I.D. x 34¼" H, and 4" I.D. x 35¼"H, constructed of clear Plexiglas. This permits easy viewing of the calibrated air valves on all three-column sizes.
Air columns are precision built to trap lightweight seed and chaff, collecting pure seed in the "cup" located at the bottom of the column.
The cup has a wire mesh bottom to prevent seed from falling into the fan.
Mesh sizes are: 1½" 100 mesh, 3" 50 mesh and 4" 30 mesh. Ship wt. 5 lbs.
Also available is the 757-RC, 4" tube with removable cup for easy access to the cleaned sample and with removable containers off the side of the column, in lieu of baffles as in the standard columns.
Net wt: 8 lbs, Ship wt: 10 lbs, Ship dims: 21" (L) x 21" (W) x 16" (H).
- 757-RC: 4" Tube with Removable Cup 30 Mesh
- 757-TUBE SET: Tube Set Of Two: 1½in Tube (100 Mesh) & 3in Tube (50 Mesh)
- 757-S: 1½" Tube With 100 Mesh Screen
- 757-M: 3" Tube With 50 Mesh Screen
- 757-L: 4" Tube With 30 Mesh Screen
- 757-CUP100: Extra Cup with 100 Mesh for 757-RC Tube Set
- 757-CUP50: Extra Cup with 50 Mesh for 757-RC Tube Set
- 757-CUP30: Extra Cup with 30 Mesh for 757-RC Tube Set
- 757-1 1/2X IS NOW 757-S
- 757-3X IS NOW 757-M
- 757-4 IS NOW 757-L