Seedburo "General" Seed Blowers
The General Seed Blower is designed to handle a wide variety of seeds types. Small seeds like Rye grass and Fescue (up to 5 grams) require the small tube and the seed cup; low density seeds such as brome grass (5 grams) or wheat grass (10 grams) use the large tube and seed cup. Heavy seeds such as Argentine Bahia grass can also be blown successfully. An air-regulating gate used to control airflow will increase or decrease the flow of air in relation to each turn of the hand wheel, allowing for greater uniformity. A calibrated dial assists in air regulation. The air passes through a stainless steel perforated baffle after leaving the plenum. This evenly distributes the air before entering a converging cone on the underside of the screen in the seed cup. The cup is machined from a solid block of aluminum and incorporates a removable stainless steel wire mesh screen.
The Pyrex® tubes are permanently treated to resist static. The air supply fan is driven by a DC motor through an AC/DC converter which is wired for 115 Volt, 60Hz power source (optional 220 Volt, 50Hz). The cabinet unit is constructed of heavy gauge stainless steel. A digital timer is mounted on front of unit.
Seed Blower (less tube and cup): Net wt: 38 lbs, Actual dims: 13" (L) x 153/4"(W) x 191/2" (H), Ship wt: 46 lbs, Ship dims: 24" (L) x 22" (W) x 17" (H).
Large or small tube: Ship wt: 9 lbs, Ship dims: 40" (L) x 16" (W) x 8" (H).
Models and Parts
- HMC67L/B: Seedblower with Large Tube Kit, 115V, 60Hz
- HMC67S/B: Seedblower with Small Tube Kit, 115V, 60Hz
- HMC67L/C: Seedblower with Large Tube Kit, 220V, 50/60Hz
- HMC67S/C: Seedblower with Small Tube Kit, 220V, 50/60HZ
- HMC-LTK: Large Tube Kit (3" Diameter), with Ring and Cup
- HMC-STK: Small Tube Kit (11/2"), with Ring and Cup
Note: domestic/export crating must be selected with the items above.
- HMC/DOM: Domestic Packing
- HMC/EX: Export Crating
- HMCT/DOM: Domestic Tube Set Packing
- HMCT/EX: Export Tube Set Packing