Seedburo Precision Dividers
Seedburo offers the traditional positive action divider that handles seed, grain and feed. The Precision Divider has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to precisely divide larger samples into working size samples in a matter of seconds. Ideal for smaller seeded crops.
The dividing and mixing are accomplished by the centrifugal action of a motor driven revolving neoprene disc positioned under the hopper. A smooth inside chrome plated finish virtually eliminates any of the sample sticking to the inner surfaces. Both the hopper and cylinder top lift off to provide easy access to the interior of the dividing chamber. Also available, a 5" X 5" graduated aluminum cup, fits nicely under the 106 spouts and holds approximately 1 quart/1 liter. Cup is graduated with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 marks.
- Actual dims. 9" L x 12" W x 20" H
- Net wt. 35 lbs.
- Ships in two cartons:
- Base: 47 lbs | Ship dims: 21"x17"x21",
- Hopper: 7 lbs. | Ship dims: 16" x 16" x 12"
- 106: Precision Divider 115 Volt, 50/60 Hz.
- K22: Step-Down Transformer For 220 Volt Operation
- 106-CUP: 5in x 5in Graduated Beaker, Alumin Capacity 1 Quart/Liter