The vibratory sieve shakers of the series AS 200 are used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtained even after short sieving times.
The AS 200 basic model is the economical alternative of the series with familiar RETSCH quality and reliability. It features analogue adjustment of vibration height and sieving time.
Each vibratory sieve shaker of the series AS 200 is equipped with an electromagnetic drive that is patented by RETSCH (EP 0642844). This drive produces a 3D throwing motion that moves the product to be sieved equally over the whole sieving surface.
The advantage: high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency.
cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, plastics, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder, ...
- suitable for dry and wet sieving
- excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- sieve stack up to 450 mm height
- free adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude)
- optional comfort clamping device
- optional evaluation software EasySieve
- easy operation, ergonomic design