The RETSCH 207300003 Vibratory Disc Mill RS 200 is suitable for the extremely quick, loss-free and reproducible grinding of medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness. The instrument runs steadily and smoothly, even with heavy grinding sets, at maximum speed thanks to the new Stabilized-Plane-Drive. With its robust design, the RS 200 has proven to be ideal for use in the building materials sector (cement), in geology, mineralogy, metallurgy and in power plants. Due to the high end fineness and speed the RS 200 is the perfect mill when it comes to preparing samples for spectral analysis.
The Vibratory Disc Mill RS 200 comminutes by impact and friction. The grinding set is firmly attached to the vibration plate with a quick-action lever. The plate with the grinding set is subjected to circular horizontal vibrations. The centrifugal force acting on the grinding rings in the dish results in extreme pressure, impact and frictional forces acting on the sample, producing analytical fineness in 1-3 minutes. The circular vibrations are produced by a frequency controlled 1.5 kW 3-phase motor. A sensor recognizes the presence of agate grinding sets and automatically limits the speed to 700 min-1 to avoid damaging the agate. The cover of the noiseinsulated grinding chamber has a safety interlock and can only be opened when the mill is at a standstill.
cement, cement clinker, ceramics, coal, coke, concrete, corundum, electronic components, glass, metal oxides, minerals, ores, plant materials, silicates, slag, soils, ...
- reproducible results due to "Stabilized-Plane-Drive" (avoids tumbling of the grinding set)
- variable speed 700 - 1,500 min-1
- extremely short grinding time
- agate and tungsten carbide recognition for automatic speed reduction
- 10 SOPs can be stored
- no sample loss thanks to optimum o-ring seal
- wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
- noise-insulated grinding chamber
- new quick-action grinding set clamping device for convenient and safe tightening
- safety interlock
- easy 1-button operation with colored graphics display
- new carry handle
- new ergonomic design, heavy grinding sets can be inserted closer to the user´s body and slided into the machine, leading to less strenuous laboratory work especially for high throughput users