Maximum capacity [Max]: 52g
Readability [d]: 0.01mg
Innovative 2-point adjustment system
Brand new adjustment system guarantees the highest measurement accuracy. It minimizes linearity errors simultaneously providing reliable indications for the whole weighing range.
Faster measurement with the new CPU
4Y balances feature Dual Core 2 x 1 GHz processor which delivers noticeable performance improvements including faster operation and shorter stabilization time retaining high repeatability values.
16 GB RAM – more data management possibilities
16 GB RAM offers possibility of recording data in a form of complex reports. Time and statistic data diagrams on series of weighments are another useful option.
The best possible repeatability and USP regulations conformity
The best weighing accuracy and repeatability – with sd ≤ 1d combined with USP regulations conformity (Section 41 and 1251) make 4Y balances a new standard for mass measurement quality.
Ergonomics and safety
Wireless communication between balance terminal and a weighing unit make it possible to comfortably operate 4Y series balances in laminar air flow cabinets and fume cupboards.
Remote control operation
Wireless Connection module offers wireless transfer of data recorded by 4Y balance to any portable device powered by iOS or Android systems using special applications intended for data management.
Every single 4Y balance features ALIBI memory designed to provide protection and automatic recording of your measurements. Options such as data preview, copying and archiving are also
available to users.
ELECTRONIC LEVEL INDICATOR
- ALARM function
- graphic level indicator
- programmable acceptable tilts
DATA EXCHANGE THROUGH USB STORAGE DEVICES
- update balance software
- export weighing data
- export/import databases
- export/import balance settings
- exchange data between balances
INFRARED PROXIMITY SENSORS
- PRINT function
- TARE function
- sensor's sensitivity adjustment
- 2×RS 232
- 4 in / 4 out
- WiFi 2,4GHz b,g,n
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 52 g
- Minimum load: 1 mg
- Readability [d]: 0.01 mg
- Tare range: -52 mg
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.006 mg
- Repeatability (Max): 0.01 mg
- Linearity: ±0.03 mg
- Eccentric load deviation: 0.03 mg
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 1.2 mg
- Minimum weight (USP): 12 mg
- Stabilization time: 5 s (30 s for filters)
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: I
- Display: 5.7” resistive colour touchscreen
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, 2×USB-A, Ethernet, 4 IN / 4 OUT (digital), Wi-Fi®®
- Power supply: 100 ÷ 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: +10 ÷ +50 °C
- Weighing pan dimensions: 210×254 mm for filters + ø90 mm open-work pan + ø85 mm standard pan (option)
- Packaging dimensions: 870×510×685 mm
- Net weight: 12.7 kg
- Gross weight: 25 kg
Wi-Fi®® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi®® Alliance.
Repeatability is expressed as a standard deviation from 10 weighing cycles.
Stabilization time depends on the ambient conditions and the dynamics of weighing pan loading; specified for FAST profile.
- Manual (PDF)
- Data Sheet (PDF)