EX225/AD | Ohaus Explorer® Semi-Micro Analytical Balances
Built for Sophisticated, Professional Weighing
When laboratory work and research requires accuracy to the hundred-thousandth, there is simply no room for error.
The Explorer series of semi-micro balances has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate.
Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in Explorer semi-micro balances.
Weighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Filling, Totalization, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Pipette Adjustment, SQC
Full-color VGA graphic display (5.7 in. diagonal), 4-wire resistive touch screen. QWERTY keyboard and numeric keypad to quickly input GLP and GMP data and other application data
AC Adapter (Included)
Easy access communication ports including 2 units of USB port and RS232 and an optional fourth port of either RS232 or Ethernet. GLP/GMP Data Ouput with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan,anti-static glass draftshield with flip-top door, replaceable in-use cover, automatic door as option models
AutoCal™ fully-automatic internal calibration system, fast stabilization time, four touchless sensors, built-in ionizer with automatic door models, up to 14 operating languages, OIML models available, SAVE to USB function, menu lock switch, security bracket, integral weigh below hook for below balance weighing applications, removable stainless steel weighing platform, stability indicator, overload and underload indicators, auto standby.
- Maximum Capacity: 220 g
- Readability: 0.01 mg
- Auto Door: Included
- Built-in Ionizer: Yes
- Internal Calibration: AutoCal™ - Automatic
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 20 mg
- Draftshield: Included
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Communication: RS232 (Included); USB (Included); USB Host; Ethernet (Available as an Accessory)
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 13.8 in x 15.5 in x 9.1 in (350 mm x 393 mm x 230 mm)
- Display: Full-color 5.7 in VGA, touch screen
- In-use cover: Included
- Legal for Trade: No
- Linearity: ± 0.1 mg
- Net Weight: 7.5 kg
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Pan Size: 3.14 in (80 mm)
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Repeatability (typical): 0.015 mg
- Stabilization Time: 8 s
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Units of Measurement: Gram; Kilogram; Carat; Grain; Ounce; Ounce Troy; Pennyweight; Momme; Tical; Mesghal; Tola; Custom
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 85%RH, non-condensing (10°C – 30°C, 85%RH, non-condensing)