ISO Porta-Screen® Trays
The opening sizes of the ISO Porta-Screen Trays, used in the Gilson Porta-Screen, range from 50.0mm to 38µm in ISO 3310/565 Compliance Grade cloth. Openings finer than 4.00mm use stainless steel, and 4.75mm and coarser have plain steel cloth. All Trays have a 14in (356mm) square screen area, include a certificate of conformance, and are serial numbered.
Trays from 1.18mm to 180µm have ribs to support the cloth and prevent sagging. No.4 stainless steel Backing Cloth is used instead of ribs in trays with cloth finer than 180µm.
56µm Porta-Screen Trays with back-up cloth have welded and bolted heavy gauge painted steel construction and are fitted with ISO 565/3310-1 Compliance Grade stainless steel wire cloth. Included Backing Cloth prevents damage and extends service life.
- Meets ISO 565/3310-1 wire cloth specifications
- Rugged steel Screen Trays are designed for use in Gilson Porta-Screen®
- 56µm Gilson Porta-Screen® Tray
- Serial Number
- Compliance Grade ISO 565/3310-1 wire cloth
- Reinforcing Backing Cloth
- Tray Type: Full Tray with Backup Cloth
- ISO 565, 3310-1 Opening Size: 56µm
- Cloth Material: Stainless Steel
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 11.0lb (4.99kg)