WS1 WaterSwitch Residential Systems | Soil Moisture Switch by Irrometer
Overrides irrigation controller operation when soil becomes wetter than the moisture setting.
- Designed for home owners and using the proven WATERMARK sensor, this simple device "controls the controller" so that watering is only allowed when necessary based on soil moisture status.
- One sensor and an adjustment range designed specifically for turf grass make this an affordable and simple way to make any controller with "sensor" terminals a Smart controller.
- WS-1 includes a weather resistant control module, one Watermark #200SS-X sensor, and 2 direct burial wire nuts.
- Simple to install on new or existing systems
- Easy to adjust
- Only allows watering if the sensing area actually requires water
- Four selectable moisture levels cover the range required for turf grass
- No need to re-program controllers for different seasons
- Pays for itself in water savings