TR-77701 Standard Hose Assembly for 2-inch SRX Pumps - 25 feet | DGSI Slope Indicator Submersible Pumps
TR-77701 Standard Hose Assembly for 2-inch pumps
- Line | I.D. (in) | O.D. (in) | Pressure* | (PSI) | Material
- Air-in | .170” | 1/4" | 300psi | Nylon®
- Air exhaust | 1/4" | 3/8” | 175psi | Nylon®
- Fluid discharge | 1/2" | 13/16” | 250psi | Buna-N
*Maximum Pressure @ 68 °F
- The SRX is an air-powered pump used to extract ground water or total fluids at variable rates equal to the well recharge rates.
- The SRX is available in a 1.75in OD or 3.5in OD for use in 2” and 4” wells.
- Pump flow rates are up to 9.5 gpm.
- The SRX pump is available in top loading for recovering total fluids or bottom loading for dissolved phase and higher pumping rates.
- Top-loading pumps (SRX-R TL) are selected for pumping total fluids (LNAPL and ground water simultaneously). Water table drawdown will be maintained at a level corresponding to the top inlet of the pump. Pumps of shorter lengths are available for lower drawdown requirements
- Bottom-loading pumps (SRX-R BL) are selected for dissolved phase or DNAPL applications. When installing the pump, the head is positioned at a depth of approximately 10 inches higher than the desired water table depression.
- More Uptime:
- Simple Routine Maintenance
- Competitive Price
- Easy Replacement for Existing Pump
- Fewer Parts
- Advanced, positive-sealing air valves with built-in filtration.
- Complete field disassembly with only one wrench.
- Constructed with durable materials such as stainless steel, brass, Buna-N®, Nylon® and Viton®.
- Durable Ebonite float.
- Light weight.
Applications for SRX Remediation Pumps include
- Pneumatic pumps for use in 2-inch and larger-diameter wells up to 200 ft.
- Pneumatic pump for extracting groundwater or total fluids in both top-loading or bottom-loading environments.
- Stainless steel, Type 304: Pump body, discharge tube
- Stainless steel, Type 303: Pump head, bottom intake valve,
- assembly control rod, control linkage assembly
- Brass: Hose and tubing barbs
- Hydlar (Nylon/Kevlar® composite): Control rod bushing
- Nylon®: Discharge and top-loading check valve ball
- Buna-N®: Botton intake check valve ball
- Viton®: O-ring seals, air inlet ball valve
- Ebonite (expanded Buna-N®): Float
- Neodymium Iron: Magnets
- Red brass: Top intake casting
Selection Table For SRX Remediation Pumps
Part Number & Model1 | Nominal Size | Pump OD | Pump Length | Volume per Cycle2 | Min. Submergence (in) | Pump Weight (lb) | Max. Flow Rate3 (gpm) | Air Valve Filtration
- TR-974 SRX-R TS (short) 4.0” | 3.5” | 39.0” | 0.2gal | 39.0” | 16.6lb | 5.5gpm | Yes
- TR-975 SRX-R BL 4.0” | 3.5” | 46.2” | 0.4gal | 29.1” | 16.7lb | 9.5gpm | Yes
- TR-976 SRX-R TL 4.0” | 3.5” | 44.5” | 0.4gal | 44.5” | 18.0lb | 7.6gpm | Yes
- TR-977 SRX-R BL 2.0” | 1.75” | 44.0” | 0.12gal | 29.3” | 4.0lb | 2.9gpm | Yes*
- TR-978 SRX-R TL 2.0” | 1.75” | 43.5” | 0.12gal | 43.5” | 4.2lb | 1.8gpm | Yes*
1 SRX-R TS = top-loading, short, SRX-R BL = bottom-loading, SRX-R TL = top-loading.
2 Volume (US gal) per pump cycle will vary slightly depending on air pressure supplied to pump, depth of well, etc.
3 Maximum flow rates can vary due to air pressure supplied to pump, depth of well, etc. For assistance, contact DGSI.
* SRX-R inlet filter only.
- SRX-II brochure (PDF)