TR-51615 Solar Panel Mounting Bracket, single | DGSI Slope Indicator Environmental Products
Optional Mounting Bracket for DGSI Solar Systems
- SolarNAPL uses the sun’s renewable energy as the only power source necessary to operate recovery pumps
- A solar-powered air compressor which can be configured to run the POD Skimmer or to provide an air source to power the optional F.A.P. Plus™ pump skimming system for product recovery.
- It uses the sun’s renewable energy as the only power source necessary to operate recovery pumps and is an excellent option for remote locations.
- The SolarNAPL control panel is not rated for use in XP areas. For application such as inside tank farm berms, the units can be pole mounted above the XP area.
- The SolarNAPL System can be configured to operate multiple F.A.P. Plus™ Skimming Pumps and can be trailer mounted for greater on-site mobility.
The SolarNAPL™ System is a Solar Rem system configured to provide an air source to power the optional F.A.P. Plus™ pump skimming system for product recovery. The system uses a solar panel to charge the special AGM deep cycle battery (ordered separately) specially designed for use in solar applications. The battery powers the internal DC compressor. The control panel includes a PLC allowing the operator to set system On/Off times consistent with the air requirements of the pump. The On/Off times are user defined and based on the amount of product to recover, the well’s recovery rate, and the F.A.P. Plus’ pumping rate of approximately 0.18 gpm.
SolarRem™ is a patented solar-powered air compressor which can be configured to run various pneumatic pumps or used for air sparging. These pump assemblies are optional. Because it uses the sun’s energy — a renewable resource — as the only power source necessary to operate recovery pumps, the SolarRem™ system is particularly friendly to the environment.
The SolarRem system can be configured for the following applications:
- LNAPL recovery
- DNAPL recovery
- Gas condensate recovery
- Groundwater pumping
- Air sparging
- Compressor Pump Type: Piston Pump
- Max. Rated Pressure: 100 psi
- Operating Flow Rate: 0.79 scfm at 0 psi
- 0.24 scfm at 100 psi
- Operating Pressure Range: 25-100 psi
- Hysteresis (Dead Band): 20%
- Housing Type: NEMA 4 metal Box
- Air Receiver Tank Capacity: 7.5 gal
- Battery: 120 Ah
- Advanced Glass Matte type
- Solar Panel Capacity: 60-120 W
- Weight: 210 lb (95 kg)
- Shipping Volume: 9 ft³ (0.25 m³)
- SolarNAPL System Brochure (PDF)
- SolarNAPL Operator Manual (PDF)