For quality control and for reference in the case of concrete failure, test specimens are very essential to the engineer and concrete producer. To insure that the only variable is the concrete itself, use correct curing and sampling procedures and ECON-O-MOLD concrete test cylinder molds. They give consistent, dependable performance.
- Dimensions: 6x12
- Bio-degradable • Recyclable • Virtually unlimited shelf life.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ test cylinders meet A.S.T.M. specifications C39,C192 and C470.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ mold is non-absorptive.
- Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity.
- Smooth molded plastic allows quick, easy stripping.
- Strong, durable BIO-CYLINDER™ is weather resistant, eliminating job-site storage problems.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ lids and stripping tools available.
- Also available in 4x8, 3x6, and 2x4.
Deslauriers 6x12in Concrete Test Cylinder Molds, Black, No Lid, Generic Label Meet Test Methods:
- AASHTO M205
- AASHTO T22
- AASHTO T23
- AASHTO T126
- AASHTO T198
- ASTM C31
- ASTM C39
- ASTM C192
- ASTM C470
- ASTM C496
Packed 20 per case.
14 cases per pallet