Deslauriers TC4WPG-L4D, 4x8in Concrete Test Cylinder Molds, White, Domed Lid, Generic Label (36 per case)
For quality control and for reference in the case of concrete failure, test specimens are very essential to the engineer and concrete producer. To insure that the only variable is the concrete itself, use correct curing and sampling procedures and ECON-O-MOLD concrete test cylinder molds. They give consistent, dependable performance.
- Dimensions: 4x8 inches
- Bio-degradable • Recyclable • Virtually unlimited shelf life.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ test cylinders meet A.S.T.M. specifications C39,C192 and C470.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ mold is non-absorptive.
- Molded single unit for consistent dimensional uniformity.
- Smooth molded plastic allows quick, easy stripping.
- Strong, durable BIO-CYLINDER™ is weather resistant, eliminating job-site storage problems.
- BIO-CYLINDER™ lids and stripping tools available.
- Also available in 6x12, 3x6, and 2x4.
- V009.L4F, 300 case pack flat lids
- V009.L4F-75, 75 case pack flat lids
- V009.L4D, 300 case pack domed lids
- V009-L4D-75, 75 case pack domed lids
Our 4x8 In Concrete Cylinder Molds are a single piece, non-absorbent, injected plastic unit for a consistent shape and dimensional tolerance. The 4x8 In Concrete Cylinder Molds are climate resistant and have an unlimited shelf life. You can find these molds and everything else you need for concrete testing at Certified MTP. Browse everything available including a profoscope, concrete thermometer stick, the NR Hammer and more.
Deslauriers TC4WPG-L4D, 4x8in Concrete Test Cylinder Molds Meet Test Methods:
- AASHTO M205
- AASHTO T22
- AASHTO T23
- AASHTO T126
- AASHTO T198
- ASTM C31
- ASTM C39
- ASTM C192
- ASTM C470
- ASTM C496
Packed 36 per case.
24 cases per pallet