Brookfield XDVNXLVMJGGB00 DVNext Rheometer Gel Timer, LV Torque Range, Magnetic Coupling w/ Point & Jewel
It is an easy-to-use, stand-alone instrument for measuring viscosity and yield stress. It's available in a Standard version and a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant version.
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/Rheometers is supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate, and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Features and Benefits
- Digital Leveling
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Start-up Wizard
- Gel-Timer Functionality
Optional Magnetic Coupling Attachment(replaces EZ-lock)
- Optional Bar Code Scanner
- Hand-held Scanner for Bar Code Detection
- Accessory Detection with Bar Code Detection
Magnetic Coupling Attachment(replaces EZ-Lock)
- Compliance to 21CFR11 in Stand-alone and
- GAMP Compliant
- LIMS Connectivity
- Printing to non-editable PDF
- 4 LV Spindles or 6 RV, HA or HB Spindles
- RTD Temperature Probe
- Spindle Guard Leg*
- Lab Stand (Model G)
- Screen Protector
- 4 GB Flash Drive (Includes Operator Instructions)
- Carrying Case