ASTM Porta-Screen® Trays
The ASTM E11 Porta-Screen Trays have Compliance Grade wire cloth with openings from 2in to No.400 (50mm to 38µm). No.5 (4.00mm) or finer material is stainless steel. Coarser cloth is plain steel. These serial numbered Trays are supplied with manufacturing conformance certificates, have a 14in (356mm) square screen area, and are stocked in the most popular sizes.
Porta-Screen Trays with No.16 to 80 (1.18mm to 180µm) openings have ribs underneath to support the cloth. Trays finer than No.100 (150µm) have No.4 stainless steel Backing Cloth instead of support ribs. Backing Cloth prevents sagging and distorted openings, extending the life if the primary cloth, and is an option for other fine series trays. Pre-cut ASTM E11 Replacement Cloth sections are available, as well as Blank Trays with no cloth.
For use with the Gilson Porta-Screen PS-3 and the Gilson Porta-Screen PS-4. These screen trays are 16" x 16.5" (406 x 419mm) in size.
No. 400 (38µm) Porta-Screen Trays with back-up cloth have welded and bolted heavy gauge painted steel construction and are fitted with ASTM E11 Compliance Grade stainless steel wire cloth. Included Backing Cloth prevents damage and extends service life.
- Meets ASTM E11 wire cloth specifications
- Rugged steel Screen Trays are designed for use in Gilson Porta-Screen®
- No. 400 (38µm) Gilson Porta-Screen® Tray
- Serial Number
- Compliance Grade ASTM E11 wire cloth
- #4 Reinforcing Backing Cloth
- Tray Type: Full Tray with Backup Cloth
- ASTM E11 Opening Size: No.400 (38µm)
- Clear Screen Size of Trays: 14 x 14in (305 x 305mm)
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 16.5 x 3in (406 x 419 x 76mm) WxDxH
- Cloth Material: Stainless Steel
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 11.0lb (4.99kg)