ASTM Perforated Plate Testing Screen & Test-Master® Trays
For testing of coal (ASTM D4749), ores, wood chips, and other special materials, Gilson Testing Screen and Test-Master Trays are available fitted with perforated steel plate. The precision punched round openings range from 1/8 to 4in (3.18 to 100mm).
The Trays and Plates meet the requirements of ASTM E323 for round-hole openings.
These screen cloths are 16" x 16.5" (406 x 419mm) in size and designed for use with Gilson Testing Screen Shakers and the Gilson Test-Master Shakers.
TSA-115 3/4in (19.1mm) Perforated Plate Screen Tray for Gilson Testing Screen and Test-Master® Testing Screens is fitted with round-hole precision punched steel used for coal testing, ores, wood chips, and other special materials. Tray meets ASTM E323 and ASTM D4749 specifications for punched plate opening sizes.
- Steel plate is precision-punched with round holes
- Used to test coal, ores, wood chips, and other special materials
- Meets ASTM standards
- 3/4in Perforated Plate Screen Tray
- ASTM E323
- ASTM D4749
- Tray Type: Full Tray
- ASTM E323, D4749 Opening Size: 19.1mm (.75in)
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 16.5x 5.3in (406 x 419 x 76mm) WxDxH
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 18.0lb (8.16kg)