Two-Part Replaceable Mesh Sieves
The 8" Non-Metallic Frame Replaceable Mesh Sieve are designed for use with disposable Polyester or Nylon monofilament fabric squares. Polyester is recommended for most applications.
Polycarbonate two-part frames have 1/4in (6.4mm) wall and press together to tension mesh between them. Inexpensive mesh may be replaced when contaminated or blinded. Assembled sieves nest with each other but not with standard metallic sieves.
Sieves have approximately a 2in (51mm) stacking height, 2-3/4in (70mm) overall height, and 2in (51mm) depth to cloth.
- See-through frames promote easy sample viewing
- Cloth is disposable to reduce contamination risk
- Transparent, polycarbonate frames are optimum for use with Polyester or Nylon
- Lightweight models free of fasteners of screws for hassle-free handling
- 8” Non-Metallic Frame Replaceable Mesh Sieve
- 10in (255mm) pre-cut squares of Polyester or Nylon cloth