Continuous-Flow Screen Trays
The Continuous-Flow Screen Tray and Cloth are used exclusively in Gilson CF-1 Continuous-Flow Screen for scalping and small-scale continuous feed production.
Coarse screens above No.4 (4.75mm) are steel mesh and #5 or finer are stainless steel. Mesh is ASTM E11 Testing Grade.
Trays operate in an inclined position, discharging oversize material out of the front chute.
CFA-100 3/4in (19.0mm) Screen Tray for Gilson Continuous-Flow Screens features a feed tray and discharge chute for continuous inclined feed or scalping operations of coarse materials. Tray construction is welded and bolted heavy-gauge painted steel and is fitted with ASTM E11 Compliance Grade wire cloth. Replacement Wire Cloth Only sections are interchangeable with Gilson Testing Screen Trays.
- Heavy gauge steel trays for use with Gilson Continuous-Flow Screens
- Wire cloth meets ASTM E11 compliance-grade specifications
- 3/4in Continuous-Flow Screen Tray
- Mesh Opening Size: 3/4in (19.0mm)
- Material: Stainless Steel Mesh
- Product Dimensions: 41 x 17-3/4 x 4in (1041.4 x 451 x 102mm) W x D X H
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 30.0lb (13.61kg)