Asphalt Mix Design Equipment
HM-806 1,500g Explosion-Proof Gilson Centrifuge Extractor (120V / 60Hz) features an explosion-proof rated motor and safe transformers, enclosed by a rugged welded tubular steel frame, with 120V/60Hz electrical.
Gilson’s popular Centrifuge Extractors provide efficient and reliable quantitative determinations of bitumen content in hot-mix asphalt specimens.
Rotation speeds up to 3,600rpm are easily set using the speed control knob. The built-in electric brake stops the centrifuge in seconds when extraction is complete. The precision machined and balanced inner aluminum bowl assembly quickly lifts out of the sealed housing for efficient specimen handling. The heavy cast aluminum outer cover latches securely in place and features an integral solvent dispensing cup. Filter Paper rings prevent loss of fines during processing.
- Variable rotation speeds up to 3,600rpm
- High sample capacities to 1,500g
- Electrical braking system for quick-stopping when test is complete
- Explosion-Proof Gilson Centrifuge Extractor, 1,500g
- Twenty-five Filter Rings
- HMA-263 Gilson Centrifuge Extractor 1,500g Bowl increases efficiency when testing multiple samples
- HMA-264 Gilson Centrifuge Extractor 3,000g Bowl
- HMA-265 Gilson Centrifuge Extractor 9.75x2.5in Filter Rings, grade 923 prevent loss of fines during processing
- HMA-266 Gilson Centrifuge Extractor 11.75x2.5in Filter Rings, grade 923
- Power-Solv Extraction Solvent used in asphalt extraction when rinsing with water is not possible
- Capacity: 1,500g
- Type: Explosion-Proof
- Power Requirements: 1/8hp DC motor
- Electrical: 120V / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 12 x 20 x 22in (305 x 508 x 559mm), WxDxH
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 113.0lb (51.26kg)
- AASHTO T 164
- ASTM D2172/2172M